Developed in 1982, the Electro-Luber Single-Point Automatic Bearing Greaser uses an electro-chemical reactor cell which converts electrical energy into safe, inert gas. As the gas is produced, internal pressure fills in the sealed bellows and is applied against the orange piston. The piston then forces the lubricant out of the cylinder and onto the point of lubrication.
- Self-contained, automatic, single-point lubricator
- Continuous lubrication using safe, inert Nitrogen gas
- Develops up to 50 psi. Can be mounted up to 3 ft. from lubrication point
- Single use, disposable, recyclable
- Comes filled with customer-specified lube
- Waterproof (submerged) to 30 ft., weatherproof & dust-proof
- Operating temperature range -40ºF to 131ºF (-40ºC to +55ºC)
- Multiple settings to empty from 15 days to 2 years
- Simply select and install
- UL & CUL approved
Are you looking for something similar but motor driven? Check out the Ultimate Luber Series.
UNITS ARE AVAILABLE WITH COLOR RINGS
|WHITE||Food Grade Lubricant|
|BLUE||Low Temp Lubricant|