Power Chain & Trolley Cleaner
Chain & Trolley Brush Cleaner
The DL-60 Monorail Power Chain & Trolley Cleaner is designed to remove and prevent the build-up of paint, dirt, scale, rust, oxidized lubricant on 2”, 3″, 4″, or 6″ Monorail I-Beam Conveyors chain, pins and trolley bearings. Twin gear motors rotate 8”-12” diameter brushes, 60 rpm’s on each side of the conveyors chain and trolleys. A programmable LED clock regulates the cleaning cycles to effectively keep that particular conveyor clean, thus eliminating product contamination.
The DL-60-Unibilt Power Brush Cleaner is a modified version designed to clean Enclosed Track Conveyors.
The Power Brush Cleaner in Action
- Two standard reversing motors (each 1/3hp, 120V, 60 cycles) improves cleaning & extends brush life
- The programmable clock is easy to use; you can program in up to 8 complete cleaning cycles per day, however most systems can be kept clean with a single cleaning once a week or less
- Rugged-duty system is easy to install
- Heavy-duty bearings are self-aligning, shielded and sealed for maximum service life
- The rubber curtain design contains and directs debris into the collection pan
- DIMENSIONS: 35 1/2″ x 22″ x 30″ (height can vary)
|MOUNTING||Before mounting the DL-60 into place, consideration should be given to the location of the unit and how the weight of the unit may affect the conveyor. The preferred locations for mounting is: (a) between the load and unload area or (b) before the washer. In some applications such as in an inverted unit, additional supports may be needed to support the DL-60. The DL-60 power brush cleaner should be lifted into place with chains attached to the outer sides of the base plate. Once in place, the DL-60 should be centered on the rail and secured by welding the front and rear mounting tabs to the top of the rail. The dust curtain should be attached to the frame with the enclosed mounting hardware.|
|AIR SUPPLY||A regulated and filtered plant air supply line is required for operation. The DL-60 power brush unit requires a minimum of 40PSI of compressed air for operation. The regulator and filter are to be supplied by the customer. A quick disconnect should be used to allow for easier service as needed.|
|ELECTRICAL NEEDS||The DL-60 power brush unit requires 115 VAC 25 amp service. The DL-60 is completely wired and the only connection needed to be made is the incoming power. A knockout hole located in the button of the controller is provided for the incoming power. Please refer to the wiring diagram for actual connections.|