Did you know Digilube provides on-site service visits at your request? Each service contract is customized to ensure your conveyor equipment is in optimum working condition.
During our On-Site visit, we will provide reports detailing work performed, condition of equipment, conveyor, and any related items.
Whether it’s On-Site, On-the-Go or On-Call, Digilube has you covered!
Specific Inspections Include:
- Check lubricant level in tank
- Check pump/pressure switch on tank and set to proper operating parameters.
- Check indicator lights on tank and lubricator – replace if needed.
- Clean tank filter and lubricator(s) as needed.
- Check lubricator head on conveyor(s) and drives
- Check dispensing tubes and sensors – adjust and clean as needed
- Inspect chain / trolley for proper amounts of lubrication – adjust as needed
- Monitor system to reduce and/or eliminate oil drippage on parts or floor
Properly Serviced Lubrication Equipment:
- Less downtime
- Increase longevity reducing chain wear
- Decrease energy cost
- Reduce part contamination