Enclosed Track Lubricators
Digilube’s Self Contained Lubrication System is used with smaller (shorter) conveyor systems that require minimal lubrication. Enclosed Track Lubricators and some I-Beam Conveyors are typically mated with a 12 gallon tank.
This microprocessor-based conveyor lubrication equipment is capable of dispensing high temperature conveyor lubricant onto:
- Daifuku Webb Unibilt enclosed track conveyors
- Rapid Industries Rapidflex conveyor
- Richard Wilcox’s Zigzag
- Twin-Trak conveyors
- Allied Enclosed Track Overhead Conveyors
- Gregory Adam’s Overhead Series 200 and 300 conveyors.
Each conveyor lubrication equipment is mounted at the point of application. A 15” long slot is cut out on top of the rail and the lubricators fit over the opening. They lubricate the vertical load wheels, horizontal guide rollers and pivot points and optional swivels.
The Enclosed Track Lubricators are connected to a nylon lubricant supply tubing, which is connected to either a 12 gallon Self Contained Lubrication System or a centralized 65 gallon lubricant tank.
The Self Contained Lubrication System for 12 gallon lubricant tanks is installed near a column or close to the lubricator for ease of filling. The 65 gallon Lubricant tank is recommended when increased amounts of conveyor lubricants are used due to longer chain links and when the chains are subject to high temperature ovens for powder coatings, including organic and inorganic coatings. Many times conveyors go through washers, ovens, and paint booths which increase conveyor lubricant consumption.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Millisecond dispensing accuracy
- Field programmable security code
- Exclusive self-diagnostic feature available
- Large 2-line LCD screen
- Tracks lube usage per cycle
- Displays approximate line speed
- 16 button programmable key pad
- 4 independent channels
- Sturdy dispensing tubes resist vibration
- PC interface contacts (optional PLC contacts)
- Automatic fault shut-down
- All electronic
- 1 year warranty
- 3 year microprocessor warranty
Types of Lubricators
|DL-121||Enclosed Power Chain Lubricator|
|DL-121i||Inverted Enclosed Track Lubricator|
|DL-121FC||Enclosed Track Free Carrier Lubricator|
|DL-143PF||Enclosed Power Chain & Free Carrier Lubricator|
|POWER SOURCE||120VAC or 24VDC|
|DIMENSIONS||28″L x 17″H x 6″W|
|LUBRICANT POINTS||Vary depending on Lubricator|
AVAILABLE FOR STEEL OR PLASTIC TREAD CHAINS